My passion has always been and will always be to engage, inspire and empower the community for social and health prosperity and I believe parental involvement for achieving that empowerment level is absolutely essential. As a passionate parent, my aim will also be to empower students from immigrant and low income families to have socially, mentally and physically healthy educational experience and lead more successful lives.
- Parental Involvement & their capacity building
- Special focus on mental health issues among children and youth
- Revival of family values with cultural competency Development for school staff & management
- Age appropriate learning & information sharing approach during elementary years
- Community engagement at all levels of stakeholders.
- I am advocating for policies developed/ revised to enable integration and cultural competency development of school staff, parents and all involved in our children’s education.
Listen (runs 11:05)